Monday, January 11, 2010

LYNNE'S WEEK TWO--CARRYING ON, HOPEFULLY I'LL HAVE LESS TO CARRY AT THE END OF THIS WEEK

Weight lost last week: 8.6
Weight lost this week--.8, that's right, less than a pound

Monday
Exercise: Walked to and from Activity Days...let's see, that's three houses away. I don't think that counts.
Points: I'm too tired to figure this out.
Food Eaten:

1 cup frozen blueberries--my fingers are blue--I should have used a spoon

1 toad in the hole--1 slice bread, one egg, cooking spray--so satisfying

2 slices bread, 1 Tbs. peanut butter, 2 tsp. butter, 2 Tbs. honey

1/2 cup carrots

lasagna

salad

ranch dressing

French bread




Tuesday
Exercise: Not yet
Food Eaten:
1 cup blueberries

toad in the hole

10 salted nuts

1/2 piece pumpkin bread

1 "veggies added" turkey burger

3/4 cup mashed potatoes

1/2 cup brown gravy

broiled zucchini

biscotti

1 slice salami--so bad and so darn good and one bite cheese--I was making a sandwich for Elizabeth and just couldn't help myself.

1/2 of a caramel that had been sitting on the counter for weeks. It was all sugary and incredibly delicious. Probably worth a point of two. I didn't even look it up. And it was late, too, probably about 10:00 o'clock.

I drank probably at least 4 ounces of dill pickle juice throughout the day. Weird, I know but it's really good. And really full of salt so it's really bad.

Wednesday
Exercise: walked one block
Points:
Food Eaten:

1/2 cup blueberries

2 turkey burgers on two pieces bread with ketchup and mustard

pickle

2 nuts

1 1/2 pieces sweet bread

1 manicotti

raw broccoli

ranch dressing, I Tbs

Italian dressing, 1 Tbs.

coleslaw

3 Jr Mints


didn't keep track of what I ate the rest of the week. That is probably why I had such a non-losing week.


Thursday
Exercise:
Points:
Food Eaten:

Friday
Exercise:
Points:
Food Eaten:

Saturday
Exercise:
Points:
Food Eaten:

Sunday
Exercise:
Points:
Food Eaten:

1 comment:

Pam's Place said...

Congratulations, Lynne, on your 8+ pounds lost!!