Monday, January 11, 2010

I'M PANICKY--posted by Lynne



First of all, WELCOME to JoAnne, who is our new blog partner! I'm hoping both Pam and JoAnne will be able to help me with the reason for this post.

I don't dare eat because I'm afraid I'll eat the wrong stuff. And I have, too.

I can't think of anything to eat.

I'm afraid I'll go over my points.

I can't think of anything to cook.

I'm paralyzed about this business.

I'd go eat worms but I don't know how many points they are. And they'd be frozen, anyway. Help!

I'm so panicky I'm messing around with the blog colors. And now I can't remember what it used to be, which I think was better. Maybe Pam and JoAnne should take over. They can find one of those nifty wallpapers instead.

1 comment:

Julie Pishny said...

Hi Lynne,
I know how you feel - I too, panic when it's dinner time... I do okay with breakfast and lunch it's the evening meal that I struggle with...what to make for dinner that is healthy, and something my husband and son will eat without too much complaining...arghhhh.

I'm glad that I am not alone and that other women feel this way too.

Thanks for sharing - I feel better now.

I just grab an apple out of the bowl, slump in a chair and munch away. Sometimes, I think of something - somtimes I don't, but I know an apple is okay...xo Julie