Sunday, February 28, 2010

BUM BONES

Whenever I lose weight I lose it in two places. Not the stomach, which is the biggest offender and has the most weight to lose and the area I would love to see it leave. It's those "one things" and the bum. I have never really had much of a bum. Some of my kids haven't either. I guess we shouldn't complain, because I'm greatefull I am not a big-bum woman, but at church today, I felt like complaining.

After Sacrament Meeting we go into Sunday School--there are two rooms where the lesson is taught--the Relief Society room, which has padded chairs--and the Priesthood room, which does not. I go into the Priesthood room. I don't know what the group in the Relief Society room is like but the the Priesthood room group is very knowledgable, we have great discussions and I learn a lot. The teachers--we have four of them, rotate so we get them in both rooms.

I am going to have to switch rooms. My bum bones, which are now without any padding, take a beating on the hard chairs. After class I feel like I've been drug behind a car, in the sitting position. In fact, as I sit here, on the padded office chair, my bum bones are hurting. Okay, the chair is old and the padding is not very cushy but still.... Maybe my computer time will be curtailed and you won't hear from me so often.

1 comment:

cheeky rose said...

I am with you there, wouldnt it be good if we could loose the weight exactly where we want it. Too much breast, too fat stomach, no bum. I look like a chicken, round with two legs