Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WALKING IN THE RAIN

On Monday I walked in the early morning hours, the kids were going to school but it was rainy and gloomy so it seemed early but I guess it really wasn't. I walked up the hill on the way to the cemetery. It was raining so I felt extra victorious even though I didn't make it all the way to the top of the hill. I'm out of shape and, honestly, I had to pee (don't tell anyone) so I turned around and came home. Today I walked again. I made it all the way to the top of this hill this time. When I got home I was so proud of myself that I made fudge.

2 comments:

Pam's Place said...

Too funny! One thing about exercise, there's gain to be had by doing it, even if you eat the same number of calories you burned.

Good for you for taking that hike up the hill. It's a tough one for folks like us.

cheeky rose said...

one step at a time or is it one hill at a time.